Tuesday, December 05, 2006

an amazing discovery...

Today's headline in the Avoiding-My-Work Gazette:

Kraft "Thick 'n Creamy" variety Macaroni & Cheese is none other than the old recipe of Mac & Cheese, masquerading as a new thing (and for twice the price)...!

Seriously, you know how Kraft mac & cheese got weird? Just doesn't taste the same, right? Dude, you have to check this stuff out. Unless my tastebud-memory fails me, I'm telling you it's the real thing.

Mac & cheese is rockin' study food. :)

Back to work!

3 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah
I am so glad you agree that Kraft M & C doesn't taste the same. I was thinking my taste buds were failing me. I think they took the fat out of it. That's probably what gave it the heavenly taste.

This campaign to curb obesity has disrupted one of the pleasures of my life. If someone doesn't want to get fat, they can stay away from it. Bring back Mac & Cheese with fat and cholesterol and all sorts of unhealthy ingredients.

My Fridays haven't been the same since they "improved it."

Glad you noticed ....and mentioned it in this blog. I am not going crazy....relief....
Aunt Mb

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

I buy Kroger-brand Cheese and Mac. I found Kroger has managed to preserve its predictably cardboard taste. At least, it's consistent.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Bird said...

You are nothing, Anthony, if not cheap.

At least, your consistent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home