Friday, May 05, 2006

LOST.

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS SACRED IN OUR WORLD AND THE NEXT! THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!

I can feel my heart beating. The whole dynamic has changed. THE WHOLE DYNAMIC. I'll miss Ana Lucia. Libby... don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. What is going on? I have to process. No thoughts right now. Wednesday 9pm ABC. This summer... if you are not with the show yet... watch Season 1 and 2 (which will probably be released before 3 debuts on TV). You will not be disappointed.

As for the opening sentence, no one can blaspheme like an excited or upset Catholic.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anth--
I know you love this show (and I watch it sometimes because we only have one TV) but the show reminds me of when little kids tell a story...they never seem to finish...no end...just a start and middle...the word "and" is the connector and keeps coming and coming and coming..."i went to the zoo AND then I saw a giraffe AND then we saw an elephant AND"....you get the picture.... it is a ploy to keep the adult listening and so giving them attention....the writers probably all have little kids at home who taught them the "AND METHOD" so they used this to keep us all hooked. "There was a plane crash AND some folks on the plane were saved on an island AND they got along or didn't AND there was a bad guy who had no respect for anyone else AND there was a doctor who was the noble guy AND then they found a weasly guy that they holed up in a bunker ...AND.....AND....AAARGGGHH!
Enough already!
Aunt Mb

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I saw an interview with Matthew Fox on The Daily Show. He said that the writers of Lost have a plan worked out to wrap everything up in a total of 6 seasons (I think). I hope it involves a detailed explanation of what those smokey cloud things are...and what's up with the numbers...and how this project evolved and what it is...and what happens, exactly when you don't press the button on time...and...and...OH, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHAT IS GOING ON???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home