Thursday, April 27, 2006

Underpriveleged and Crap.

Mark claims, as a child, he was "underpriveleged." By "underpriveleged," he means that his parents considered forcing him to sit under a hairdryer with a bowl of popcorn watching The Lawrence Welk Show a treat. Sure sounds underpriveleged to me.

On another note, Jeff and Jen got me good today. I was standing at the nurses' station and chatting with some people in passing. Jeff and Jen pointed to the ground with absolute horror. On the ground, I saw what I thought was a little turd. It really looked like that. Jen says, "Ewwww! It came out of your pants!" I was HORRIFIED. I thought to myself, "How can this be? How can this happen without me knowing?" I was dancing around the clinic floor completely out of my mind. Jeff tossed me latex gloves to clean it up. I was in a frantic state of trying to muster the courage to remove the nastiness and at the same denying it was me. I must've blamed it on a dozen people, some of whom do not even work at MPRI. Jeff rushed over and barehanded the lil feces. He put it to his nose, sniffed and ate it! OMFG! My jaw hit the freaking ground. Immediately, I look over at Jen losing her mind with laughter. My brain quickly connected the "poopy" with the half-eaten brownie on Jeff's desk. The lil crap was actually brownie. At this point, I was pissed and yet relieved. Thank God I actually had not unknowingly shat myself. John and Avril also fell for the whole thing. They probably thought I was the sickest person in the world. "How could Anthony track poop into the clinic?!"

All I have to say is payback is a bitch, folks. (Oh yea and well done. Flawless prank).

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice use of shat. I love that word.

your blog continues to entertain me. good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home