Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fordham Visitor.

So one of my best friends, Amit, is visiting Bloomington this weekend. He was consulting in Chicago and decided to make a stop-over in Indiana.

Last night, Amit and I and some friends went out to the Alley Bar, a local favorite pub. The conversation was definitely all over the place-- Supreme Court Justice hook-ups, Grimace and Mayor McCheese, the Israel/Palestine conflict, pelvic exams. We won't ever post the conversation in this blog. It's needs severe censoring. Anyways, Amit had three beers (according to his own count) and I had two-and-a-half beers (the last half I nursed for at least an hour). This morning I woke with a headache. Amit complained of the same thing. After popping a couple Advil, I said, "Well, we're not undergrads anymore." Amit said, "No, that's not it. The beer must be stronger here." Right.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a sad story. I can't believe you would admit to having a hangover after drinking 2.5 beers. AA would not even give you the time to tell that story!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Not that this is so much better, but I actually had 4 beers. Furthermore, I'm not ashamed I don't spend the better part of the week building my tolerance, you wine-os. Get into any good bar fights lately?! Or maybe sing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot?" You know who you are. Shame.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Bird said...

I love that the 'tron posts as a unit!!!

And, DAD, you are an old man. Pass the bengay, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home