Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Get Up Offa That Thang.

May 3, 1933 - December 25, 2006
Things I learned from James Brown:
1. Feelin' nice is just like sugar and spice.
2. Gettin' a brand new bag is the antidote for being a drag. It's the perfect accessory... it ain't too fancy and it's line is pretty clean.
3. The true secret to happiness is if: The way I like it is, is the way it is. (And stay on the scene, like a sex machine).
4. From sea to shining sea? I prefer Brown's description. Super highways, coast to coast. Easy to get anywhere. On that transcontinental overload, slide behind the wheel. How does it feel?
5. Everyone's favorite Christmas song... Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto.
6. You can always dance 'till you feel betta! OW!

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ok! So we've got spammers on the blog now. Boooooo....

I like the James Brown lessons learned. I know this sounds weird, but I actually thought that he had already died. Must have been the "James Brown is Dead" early 90's techno song.

"I got mine, don't worry bout his."

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Mike said...

And, holy crap, check out that outfit. That man had funk to spare.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Funk to spare is right. I wish I had a fraction of that volume of funk.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Are we physicists? We described wanting a "fraction of that volume." Of funk.

Not "a piece" of that funk. Note to self: go get hammered this weekend.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Funk you.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Shut the funk up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home